we are experience designers
in the renewed NAi, architecture belongs to all of us
Our country’s foremost architectural institute wanted to throw open the shutters, lower the thresholds and tear the roof off. So they knocked on Tinker's door. Together we produced an unconventional public presentation about architecture. Not an exposé on buildings but an experience telling the tale of our love-hate relationship with the city.
While walking through ‘City of the Netherlands’, you’ll experience the city in all its forms and shapes. Scale models, multimedia and layout will help you to see the city at its best, and at its saddest. One person’s beauty is another’s horror. From the quiet polder to the distant future - which you’ll build using your imagination: a projection on white buildings, the ultimate in utopian thinking.
- client netherlands architecture institute
- www nai.nl
- construction landstra & de vries
- audio visuals holland centraal
- sound design and voice overs woth
- light, audio visuals hardware & show control rapenburg plaza
- printing tars
- finalist IDEA awards 2012