For the Centre for Overweight Adolescent and Children’s Healthcare (COACH) we created a playful and interactive world that nudges children and their parents in the direction of a healthy diet and regular exercise. A motivating and stimulating environment that seems miles away from the world of doctors and hospitals, but does not look too ‘sporty’ or competitive either. But just sitting down and waiting for your turn is a thing of the past!
The element of ‘play’ takes centre stage. In the open waiting area, children and their parents / supervisors are challenged to start moving. They can, for instance, try to keep their balance while collecting the healthy products falling down on a display. Or stretch and work together to make the right connections to switch the lights on. The consultations take place in the colourful pavilions that are scattered around the place.
- client maastricht umc+
- year 2016
- www coachmaastricht.com
- concept, content, 3d and 2d design tinker imagineers
- gamedevelopment tinker imagineers
- decor construction landstra & de vries
- interactive software shortplay
- en healthcare design magazine
- en indesign magazine
- en frame magazine
- special mention german design awards 2019
- winner european healthcare design awards 2018
- finalist idea awards 2018
- nominee frame awards 2018